Prime development site of 2.2 acres totaling 96,135 SF for Commercial, Mixed- Use and Residential along Biscayne Boulevard. Excellent exposure with traffic counts averaging 55,000+ vehicles daily from Biscayne Boulevard. National retailers in the neighborhood include Whole Foods, Home Depot, Starbucks, Burlington Coat Factory, Michael’s, Verizon, CVS, Walgreens, LA Fitness and Publix, among others. Biscayne Shores & Garden Park is located on 116th Street, just south of the site, adding an organic green space to any future project. Densely populated surrounding neighborhoods experiencing revitalization include Miami Shores, North Miami, Biscayne Park, El Portal, Sans Souci, Keystone Point and Bay Harbor Islands. The site is half mile (.5) from Johnson & Wales University North Miami Campus, three (3) miles from the beach, and sits five (5) blocks north of an eight-story, 402 unit rental apartment complex under construction.
• Possible bayviews from higher floors
• Located between North Miami and Miami Shores
• The 2.2 acre site is zoned for Commercial, Mixed-Use and Residential development
• Excellent visibility from Biscayne Boulevard with 80,000+ vehicles per day
• Minutes to Aventura, Broward County, Miami Beach, Downtown Miami and more
• Easy access to I-95 and all major expressways