Take advantage of these prime commercial spaces for lease located at Ten Museum Park – a premier luxury residential skyscraper designed by renowned design firm, Oppenheim Architecture + Design. The subject property is situated at 1040 Biscayne Blvd with high visibility right off of MacArthur Causeway/I-395 and adjacent to Perez Art Museum, Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, American Airlines Arena, Bayfront Park and more. Assigned parking and guest parking available + street parking abutting the area, and the easy access to the commuter rail makes these spaces very sought-after.
• Prime commercial spaces for lease located in the heart of the Arts & Entertainment District in Dowtown Miami
• Excellent exposure with views fronting Biscayne Blvd (approx. 75,000+ daily commuters) and MacArthur Causeway/I-395 (approx. 157,000+ daily commuters)
• Branding opportunity on the side of the building with views that can be seen from afar
• Opportunity to service hundreds of residential units in the upper floors + thousands of units in the adjacent buildings
• Adjacent to local and touristic draws such as Perez Art Museum, Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, American Airlines Arena, Bayfront Park, Adrienne Arsht Center and more
• Minutes to Miami Design District, Wynwood, Midtown, Brickell and more