Chariff Realty Group is proud to present for lease 3915 Biscayne Blvd. Located directly at the entrance of the Design District and wedged in between the Wynwood Arts District and MiMo Historic District, this prime ground floor retail space for lease is strategic for a business that wants to project the sophistication and popularity of both areas, but reap the benefits of exposure to automobile and pedestrian traffic. Built in 1949, Baypoint Center was fully renovated in 2011, including but not limited to: new flooring, electrical, plumbing, elevators, impact glass windows and a brand new parking lot. In addition, the entire exterior facade has been updated beginning of 2020, common areas also renovated in 2020.
• At the entrance to Miami Design District
• Ample parking on-site
• Signage opportunity
• Excellent exposure fronting Biscayne Blvd (75,000+ daily traffic count)
• Opportunity to join big names in the design industry such as Circa Lighting, Roca, Cosentino and more
• Across the street from the brand new Quadro Building, The new standard of living/shopping at the Miami Design District, and future home of Waterworks
• Minutes to Wynwood, Edgewater, MiMo District, Little River, Downtown Miami and more
• Easy access to I-95, I-195 and all major expressways
All information has been secured from the seller/lessor and Chariff Realty Group, Inc. and its agents, employees and representatives (collectively “Chariff”) make no representations and/or warranties as to the accuracy thereof, all of which are expressly not warranted, disclaimed and must be verified by the buyer/lessee prior to purchase/lease. All information from Chariff is subject to errors, omissions, change, and withdrawal without notice. Any reference to age, market data, condition, suitability and/or square footage must be verified and is not guaranteed by Chariff. Buyer/lessee bears all risk of information provided by Chariff.