Occupying the heart of the Miami Design District lies 77 NE 40th St, designed to set the standards of high end sleek retail, Touzet Studios (2015 AIA Architects of the Year Recipients) has developed this property with the chic and savvy shopper in mind. The subject property sits on the Miami Design District’s main artery – NE 40th St – making it integral for retail tenants such as restaurants, art galleries, high end fashion or retail stores looking to play a part in the development of an area that is sure to be a focal point for affluent shoppers. 77 NE 40th st is an innovative development, providing an indoor/outdoor roof top terrace for entertainment purposes, granting a breath-taking ambiance bolstered with astonishing evelated views of the Miami Design District.
These retail spaces will be quintessential for tenants looking to secure prime retail space in such a prodigious neighborhood. With thousands of visitors every week, this dense submarket promises to deliver an abundance of new ground-breaking retail concepts, savory restaurants eateries and vibrant nightlife, enticing daily shoppers while giving that vital spark to the area.
• Located in the heart of Miami Design District
• Brand new construction
• Abutting future boutique-style hotel/residences
• Retail spaces featuring 20+ foot height ceilings
• Perfect for restaurant, art galleries, high-end design or fashion retail store
• Nestled among high-end retail stores as well as new condos and a boutique hotel soon to be finished
• Plenty of parking available on the street as well as in the Museum Garage
• Within minutes to Wynwood, Midtown, Edgewater, and more